Pursue Your Career Interests
Whether you are just thinking about what you’ll take in school, already majoring in business, or starting on your professional path, this program helps you discover the business area that’s right for you. You will experience Ivy League faculty through one of the nation’s top business schools and the top ranked global MBA program according to Financial Times. At the center of world commerce, we offer a faculty of leaders renowned in their fields. You will acquire the tools you need for your future from expert practitioners. All programs are 100 percent online, allowing you to study at your own pace and giving you the flexibility to take multiple programs. You’ll be guided by mentors and collaborate with motivated peers from around the globe. You will also complete a final project and receive a certificate of participation from Columbia Business School for each program you complete.
Multi-length programs available throughout the year
For anyone interested in learning about business
Individual Program Fees
Current Programs Available
The Business of Luxury
5-star hotels. Top-end cars. Designer apparel. Go inside the luxury business and discover how it works — and the career options available. Hear from premium brand managers, financial consultants, and investment bankers. Explore the strategies for managing a luxury brand. Learn the disciplines related to the field, such as finance, marketing, and distribution. See if your talents are a match for this exciting business. Interested in the luxury sector? This program is a must.
The Business of Sports
Major league sports is big business. This program offers an inside look at how franchises are valued, how arenas are financed; plus the roles of marketing, media, and advertising. Hear from team owners and sports executives. Review trends like sports gambling, growth of women’s sports, new technologies, and globalization. Pick your favorite team and explore how program topics apply. Got a passion for sports and business? Here's an opportunity you won’t want to miss.
The Business of TV and Film: An Insider's Look
TV and film are part of a $700 billion industry. Digital streaming provides easy access to movies and TV shows worldwide. But, getting these productions from concept to screen involves a host of disciplines. This course covers everything from writing a pitch and acquiring funding to programming, finance, and legal implications. You’ll hear from experts in TV and film and explore potential careers. If a future in this business thrills you, apply today.
The Business of Hospitality: Travel and Dining
Did you know that hospitality is a $700 billion industry? In this course, we’ll explore two of its biggest sectors: travel and dining. We’ll analyze why some brands succeed and others don’t. We’ll dive into the psychology of hospitality — the creative thinking driving customer experience. Review the role employees play, and look at potential careers. If you want to hear from experts in the hospitality industry, and study with a top business school, apply now.
Learn About Our Programs
How You Will Benefit
- Online programs are available throughout the year — pick subjects that fit your passions and your schedule
- Experience what it’s like to take a program designed by Columbia Business School faculty
- Flexible learning: lectures by professors are delivered through dynamic videos, so you can tune in whenever your schedule allows — the ultimate in flexibility
- Work with mentors who can support you and answer questions as you deepen your learning experience
- For each program, earn a certificate of participation from Columbia Business School
How To Apply
It’s easy. No transcripts or letters of recommendation are required. Our application will require the following:
- Your basic contact information
- Why you wish to take this program
Note: Please submit all application materials in English.
Begin the guided application process. It should take only a few minutes of your time to answer the questions.Begin the application process
Frequently Asked Questions
How will you be graded? What are assignments like? How much time do you have to turn around a project? When do you find out if you're admitted?Answers to Your Questions Here
We offer need-based scholarships in each cohort to students exhibiting high potential and an inability to pay full tuition. If you would like to be considered for a scholarship but you:
- Haven't applied to the program, complete your application now. The scholarship application is included.
- Applied to the program and didn't fill out a scholarship request, reach out to us at email@example.com for assistance.
- Are unsure about whether or not you applied for a scholarship, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.